Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Picker's Paradise #3


TRACKLISTING
1. Holy Ghost Tent Revival - My Heart Is Yours - WZMB Studios in Greenville, NC
2. The Rockridge Brothers - Sugar Hill - Official Video
3. Dark Water Rising -  Hometown Hero -  UNCP River People Music and Culture Festival, Jan., 20th 2011
4. Atsiaktonkie  - Shotgun Wedding Dress - You tube Video
5. Keith Secola and the Wild Band of Indians- Fry Bread - GrassRoots, July 25th 2010
6. Blackfire - One Nation Under - July, 24th 2010
7. Matuto - Forro Pacifico - Little Field in Brooklyn, NY - November, 11th 2010
8. Keith Frank and the Soileau Zydeco Band - Part Time Lover - GrassRoots, July 22nd 2010
9. Johnny Dowd - Adultress - Grassroots 2007

In episode #3 we continue to feature artists from  this years GrassRoots Festival lineup.
As the festival nears, I find myself looking even more forward to going. Researching the bands I've never heard or seen before has me very excited to see some acts I wouldn't have checked out. However as most folks know, It is impossible to catch all that you want to see. I hope everyone enjoys the podcast. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment